• Meet up with Builders, Engineers and Consultants and conduct product presentations when necessary.
• Participating in the entire sales process and coordinate with sales to ensure the successful completion of project.
• Identifies and analyzes customer needs and develops commercial arguments.
• Prepare SFRC technical calculation design and sales proposal.
• Provide assistance in preparing specification for steel fibre reinforced concrete.
• Provide technical and commercial assistance to clients to make the best use of our innovative solutions.
• Provide technical assistant for sales team and technical calculation for steel fibre concrete design.
• Provide technical support to Singapore, Asia & Australasia region to reach the sales and profit target.
• Follows and reports on claims, samples and other quality issues.
• Handle projects in Singapore.
• Other errands that shall be deemed necessary.
• Sufficient knowledge in AutoCAD and relevant civil engineering design software.
• Prefer candidate with advanced knowledge of ready mix concrete and structure design.
• Ability to provide structural design and propose our specific SFRC design mix.
• Able to provide feasibility study, conceptual, basic and detailed engineering design.
• Sufficient knowledge in concrete and steel.
• Must have passion in construction industry and must be creative. Candidate must also have above average command of English.
• Have own transport.
• Bilingual in English and Mandarin (in order to liaise with Mandarin speaking customers).
• As stated above, and with degree in civil engineering from a reputable university with at least 3 years of working experience.
• Preference given to candidate that are able to commence work immediately.