- Work with the software development teams on product development and improvement
- Support the APAC SOC team to investigate incidents and provide after action recommendations
- Observe first-hand the evolution of novel attacks and defences.
- Explore new form of cyber-attacks through real time environment
- Analyse and performs forensic investigation
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Physics, Mathematics or equivalent.
- Experience of web technologies and programming/scripting languages
- Knowledge in computer networking
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
– Ensure project deliverables are on time, within budget and meet prescribed standards
– Involved in projects definition, objectives and budget planning with stakeholders
– Certified PMP, PRINCE II
– Agile, SCRUM methodologies, SDLC
Our client is a growing technology company and are looking for self-starting, experienced, and versatile C# full stack web developer.
• Designing, building and implementing C# Web Applications
• Develop user-facing features
• Ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX design
• Reviewing code and fixing fixing bugs
• Perform object oriented programming/ coding
• Able to build various architectural patterns and design
• Degree in Computer science or related fields
• Min 2-3 experience developing C# web applications
• Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC 5 (C#), ASP.NET WebAPI
• Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#
• Familiarity with writing raw SQL query and ADO.NET
**Interested candidates, please send in your updated resume in Ms Word format to email@example.com or click on the apply button. We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified**