– Manage ADFS infrastructure and handle upgrades, integration and feature enhancements
– Active Directory and Active directory related technologies such as; DNS, DHCP, DFS, DFS-R, FRS and AD FS.
– Experience with Active Directory operations and best practices, Server Hardening, group policy management, etc.
– Experience in managing and supporting Windows 2008/2012/2016 platforms, including Active Directory and DNS.
– Experience in working with all Infra related components on Microsoft Azure (Load balancers, NSG, VNETs, App Gateway).
– Experience with implementation and management of monitoring and audit tools
– Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent
– At least 2 years’ experience in designing and engineering Windows/Linux server farms in Azure and on premise Experience supporting and/or engineering Microsoft server technologies, including Server 2012/2016, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Wins, etc
– Good acknowledge on Azure AD and Office 365
– At least 6 years of experience in IT Infrastructure support and Solutions.
– Ability to automate tasks using Powershell and VB Scripts, understanding existing scripts
– Experience in Technical Architecture Design documentation and diagrams on infrastructure implementation Hands-on system administration experience in Linux preferably Redhat with Practical experience designing and building enterprise, virtualized, scalable systems with an emphasis on server and storage.
• Map Digital capabilities and administer the digital innovation project portfolio.
• Act as the focal point for the digital process innovation’
• Formulate detailed project plan, project milestones and deliverables
• Conduct periodic checkpoint review meetings and report project progresses
• Vessel Data Collection, data analytics and visualization
• Predictive Maintenance
• Formulate detailed project plan, project plan, project, milestones and deliverables
• Conduct periodic Checkpoint review meetings and report project progresses
• Excellent Knowledge of Maritime operational constraints.
• An expertise on shipboard Navigation, Communications and IT systems, along with local IT network and maritime IT applications is required.
• Strong planning and organizational skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Good leadership and communication skills
• Ability to work and think independently
-Develops project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
-Interprets client’s requirements
-Reviews bids from contractors
-Determines project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates
-May have to confirm product/installation performance by designing and/or conducting tests
-Identifies engineering problems and ensures solutions are implemented
-Liaises with third party contractors to ensure all equipment is fit for purpose
-Controls project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes, recommending actions
-Controls project costs by approving expenditures
-Prepares project status reports by collecting and analyzing information and trends,
-Bachelor Degree or degree in engineering with 2 years of experience
-Project Management Driven
-Good knowledge of manufacturing methods and procedures
-Implement process improvement
-Good technical understanding, documentation, safety management and supervision
– To provide technical support to ensure vessel comply with both Class and Flag State
– To comply with IMS and ISM and ensure all certificates are valid.
– Monitor vessel performance and ship repair schedule and attend to repair of vessel and provide technical advice
– Monitor and manage Plan Maintenance Scheme (PMS) for vessels managed
– Prepare vessel budget, plan and review drydocking requirements and costing
– Assist in drydock supervision and monitor performance in terms of cost, quality and schedule.
– Evaluate the drydocking invoices and be accountable for all dry dock works.
– Conduct regular inspections, monitor and review under-performing ships.
– Follow up on guarantee claims with shipyards
– Oversee the welfare of ship staff with fleet personnel department.
– Propose or review draft specification for new building vessels in accordance with Class requirements.
– Plan and attend to routine inspection and audit of vessels
– Attend to sale and purchase inspection before taking over vessels.
-COC Class 1
-Preferably 2 years experience as Superintendent
– Good communication and negotiation skills
– Knowledge in PMS, SMS, Flag and Class requirements
– Able to multi task and be a team player
-Plan, administer and monitor Ship Staff rotation, pooling and team migration to achieve efficient manpower deployment and utilization.
-Maintain an effective documentation system of all new hires and rejoinders, including qualification / certification, experience for reference, planning and audit purpose.
-Assist to review crew evaluations from vessels and highlight exceptions to Assistant Manager (Fleet HR), FPD Manager and the Management.
-Conduct briefings for Masters / Chief Engineers joining vessel. Plan and arrange for them to be briefed by relevant departments without unnecessary delays as time is essence.
-Plan and organize office training for eligible candidates for Master and Chief Engineer rank, including arrival formalities, accommodation arrangements, and proper record keeping.
-Performance and Career Management
-Supervise, train and guide Executives / Senior Executives to perform their Fleet HR duties and responsibilities effectively.
-Administer, review and enforce the ISO procedures and requirements for Fleet HR processes
• Minimum Diploma (for local employees)
• At least 1-2 years’ experience with crew related matters onboard ships or ashore
• Basic IT knowledge, e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Email
• Good communication skills
• Good appreciation and dealing of cultural diversity
**We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified**
Thank you !
Clarence Khoh R1552376
-Assist to formulate and develop Drydocking Procedure Guide by developing policies, processes, procedure and guidelines in performing an effective, efficient and timely drydocking and refits to ensure quality and cost optimization to fleet.
-To develop a basic standard drydocking specification for fleets.
-Ensure that dry docking preparations are undertaken through adopted processes and procedure for all vessels in line with Drydocking Procedure Guide.
-Plan appropriate docking schedules for vessels in complement with Vessel Team, in compliance with vessel maintenance needs, vessel’s statutory regulations, business trading patterns and yard’s availability.
-Focus on vessels maintenance and repair to maximize vessel availability, and minimize vessel downtime to meet Bussiness Unit requirements
-Attend to Dry Docking acceptance at shipyards towards the end of vessels’ docking to ensure Dry-Docking has been conducted in accordance with the specifications set.
-Conduct evaluation of reputable shipyards for drydocking activities and recommend them as deem fit for inclusion into partnership to meet global trading fleet requirement.
-Diploma in Marine / Mechanical Engineering / Naval Architecture, equivalent or higher. Class 1 Certificate of Competency for Marine Engineer.
-Bachelor Degree is required and with professional certification is preferred
-General knowledge of the global shipping preferably LNG, Chemical and petroleum tanker industry with extensive knowledge of fleet technical management.
-At least 3 years of relevant technical management and leadership experience in a range of global -maritime industries
-Experience of being a Chief Engineer and a Fleet Superintendent / Manager for at least 3 years.
-Proven expertise in developing and implementing technical and operational shipping processes with improved efficiency and effectiveness within total quality principles
-Expertise in Customer Service Soft Skills
– Review Results of Process Reviews with Head and Manager of Service Excellence
– Follow up on status / results of plans for improvements
– Support development of Communications and Coaching Plan around the Process Improvement Initiatives.
-Recommend appropriate Tools and Measurements to demonstrate Process Improvement Results
-Coordinate with other team members on how realized process improvements can be sustained or further improved going forward under the changing IT systems and tools
-Help conduct systematic reviews of existing processes with Service Excellence Manager and Service Excellence leads in countries
-At least 3-5 years of combined experience in Commercial Liner Business
-Experience in Lean Six Sigma process improvement is desired
-Broad knowledge of Sales / CS Processes, CRM systems
-Strong Excel & PowerPoint skills
-Lean Management Experience, Six Sigma Certification Desired
-Ability to coach others about service excellence and customer experience
-Review client application and infrastructure
-Involved in IT Operations and Project Management
-Experience in Information Security and work closely with various departments
-Directs the global internal audit teams to accomplish company objectives
-Review IT backup plans and also disaster recovery
-Upon completion of review, provide recommendations and thereafter implement the procedures in each county
-Review feedback from technical, finance and accounts department
-Degree in Computer Science of Information Technology or equivalent
-8 -10 years of audit experience in particular IT related
-Has Cybersecurity experience
-Familiar with ISO27000 security policies
-Good understanding of IT control and applications
-Strong data analytics with various IT systems
-Good Communications Skills