The Software programmer will be in charged of providing functional and reliable coding and ensuring the application run smoothly for it defined purposes.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Encodes by converting work flow information into computer programming language.
- Programs system according to requirements and objectives.
- Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
- Prepares reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Maintains confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Involves in training and support of internal team and external clients
- Support project implementation and management team
- Diploma/ Degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent
- Min 1-2 years experience in programming
- Well versed in programming language such as VB, .Net, Java, Powerbuilder, C#. JS Node, JS React etc
- Strong Database Management System such as MSSQL, Oracle or Sybase
Interested candidates please send in your resume (preferably with photo) in MS Word format. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
– To provide technical support to ensure vessel comply with both Class and Flag State
– To comply with IMS and ISM and ensure all certificates are valid.
– Monitor vessel performance and ship repair schedule and attend to repair of vessel and provide technical advice
– Monitor and manage Plan Maintenance Scheme (PMS) for vessels managed
– Prepare vessel budget, plan and review drydocking requirements and costing
– Assist in drydock supervision and monitor performance in terms of cost, quality and schedule.
– Evaluate the drydocking invoices and be accountable for all dry dock works.
– Conduct regular inspections, monitor and review under-performing ships.
– Follow up on guarantee claims with shipyards
– Oversee the welfare of ship staff with fleet personnel department.
– Propose or review draft specification for new building vessels in accordance with Class requirements.
– Plan and attend to routine inspection and audit of vessels
– Attend to sale and purchase inspection before taking over vessels.
-COC Class 1
-Preferably 2 years experience as Superintendent
– Good communication and negotiation skills
– Knowledge in PMS, SMS, Flag and Class requirements
– Able to multi task and be a team player