- In-charge of system implementation and any other relevant engineering tasks as directed and assigned.
- Assist in coordinating projects that include inter-disciplinary teams to deliver customer requirement.
- Primary interface with customer, especially during system configuration, testing and handover.
- Produce technical requirements for FAT/HAT/SAT documentation and develop and manage project-based documentations.
- Achieve in-house engineering and assembly works as per project requirement.
- Attend to site commissioning and troubleshooting on site where required.
- Managing, tracking and reporting on project costing versus cost variance against project budget.
- Guarantee project delivery is on schedule by monitoring and reviewing major project milestones and managing customer expectations.
- Successfully close all project commissioning activities with proper customer acknowledgement.
- Recommend improvement to processes as needed to improve quality, cost and prompt delivery
- Good Degree/Diploma in Electronics/Electrical/Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent qualifications
- Knowledge of software tools like Microsoft Project & AUTOCAD is compulsory
- Competency in understanding system development methods
- Displays strong analytical and troubleshooting skills on electrical, instrumentation and mechanical machinery
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with stakeholders as a team player.
- Willing to learn positively and preferably physically fit to respond quickly as job requires some travelling and mobility on site.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Michelle Lu | R1103726 | 16C7858
- Reviewing vessels operations, postion and navigation daily reports
- Ensure proper record of routine / periodical reports from vessels – as per ISM/ISPS/ISO/OHSAS
- Review all incidents and identify causes and actions for preventative measures
- Deliver and ensure a proactive safety culture throughout.
- Ensure vessels are audit-ready at all times – following up on all pending corrective actions
- Vetting & assurance matters
- In charge and reponsible for all aspect of security for vessels, conducting proper SSAS test
- Training of crews on shipboard drills, navigation and HSSEQ matters
- Possess Certificate of Competency (CoC) Class 1 with sailing experience on board of Tankers
- 1 years of experience onshore as a HSSE Superintendent handling oil tanker vessels
- Good knowledge of SIRE inspections
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and able to work independently, result-oriented
Interested candidate, please email updated resume with photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Our client is an established procurement platform for the marine industry helping marine buyers to find the best suppliers easily and trade efficiently. Due to expansion plans, the position for a Junior Telesales Executive is available as follows:
- Perform lead generation with telemarketing calls to existing and new customers.
- Ensure all leads are updated in company’s database.
- Good understanding of company’s products so as to promote to prospects and existing clients.
- Follow-up with all prospects and clients at every stage of the sales process
- Work closely with sales managers to achieve monthly or annual targets and establish excellent customer relationship with all customers.
- Systematic, organized, meticulous and able to work in a fast environment
- Min 2 years of telemarketing experience.
- NITEC, Dip or Degree in any discipline
- Possess a can-do working attitude and customer-service oriented
- Independent and self-motivated
- Possess excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Clarence Khoh | R1552376 | 16C7858
- Draft detailed drawings based on required system/ product design.
- Prepare layout design.
- Draft outline & detailed drawings to the appropriate scale as required by the relevant authorities or customer’s requirement.
- Assist Engineers / Managers in the preparation of documentation required for submission of drawings & plans (i.e. system overview, interconnect cabling diagram, outline drawing of products, etc.).
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the Engineers & Managers.
- Minimum NTC 2 /3 in Electrical Engineering or relevant ITE qualification
- Experienced and skilful in AutoCad software
- Familiar with compliance in ISO 9001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007
- Preferably with 1 year experience in Electrical drawing
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
(a) To be stationed on board the bulk carrier and grant movement clearance
before any transfer barge can carry out any manoeuvre to and from the LDSS Bulk Carrier
(b) To follow the standard operating procedures in place for channel control and movement of transfer barges.
(c) To monitor and ensure that all transfer barges and craft follow the designated navigation route to and from the dumping sector within the Site.
(d) To remind the transfer barges keep a good look out and keep clear of all other vessels in the working area.
(e) To assist the Master and his Bridge Team to maintain a continuous navigation watch in compliance with Port Marine Circular No. 2 of 2007.
(f) Maintain a good listening watch and designated VHF Channel, Mobile HP & Pilot handset 03.
(g) Maintain a continuous communication link with the safety tug.
(h) Notify the Master of the Bulk Carrier when there is a likelihood of adverse weather due to rain and strong wind and to be ready to stop all mooring and/or unloading operations. Safety tug shall be deployed to assist as necessary.
(j) To maintain a daily operation log throughout the project.
- Radio Room (When Covering duties)
Day Shift: 0700hrs — 1900hrs
Night Shift: 1900hrs — 0700hrs
- On-board Vessel (When Covering duties)
24hrs on-board followed by 48hrs Off
- Under the guidance of the company Board and Governing Council, to conceptualise, initiate, develop, plan, organise, manage and promote its programmes and activities, and provide management leadership to the company’s programme office and staff in their day-to-day duties and activities to fulfil the mission and objectives of the company
- Develop Strategic Maritime R&D and execute any Education Plan
- Work with relevant departments to ensure initiatives are coordinated and aligned;
- Work with the respective Institutes of Higher Learning, Research Institutes and key industry players to operationalize the various Maritime Centres of Excellence, company’s programmes and initiatives;
- Manage the day-to-day operations and administration of the company;
- Manage and administer company fundings;
- Reach out to other international research institutes and seek collaborations to advance the mission of the company while profiling Singapore to be a leading maritime research centre; and
- Profile the company as an outcome driven R&D organisation with awarded on-going projects
Qualifications & Experience
Candidate should have at least 20 years of experiences in both IHL and private sectors.