- Install, service and repair gauges and sensors on board vessels
- Load and update software and use technical knowledge to address a variety of technical problems.
- Use company’s schematics, block diagrams and manuals to diagnose the fault and recommend relevant spare parts to be changed.
- Work closely with senior engineers as a start but will require to be independent after training
- Upon completion of the service job, write a service report for submission to the ship management or ship owners.
- Min. Diploma in Electrical, Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- No experience required
- Positive, can do attitude
- Willing to work overtime
- Able to travel within short notice
- Good knowledge of MS Office
Clarence Khoh, R1552376