* Reviews and analyse management reports from all entities and produce consolidated reports
* Monitors, reviews budgets and forecast of entities and ensure that approved budgets are not exceeded.
* Prepare monthly and quarterly statements for management reviews and propose solutions to issues raised.
* Review all accounts receivable, accounts payable and exert cost control on entities
* Monitor and ensure that the local and international entities conform to company and each country financial and tax regulations.
* Identify potential investment opportunities, review cash flow and provide data analysis for decision makers to decide on investment benefits.
* Work closely with CFO for all financial and accounting matters and provide tax, legal and financial reports on projects, supply chain, performance management and investments
* Degree in Finance or Accountancy
* Min 5 years of relevant experience
* Good Statistical knowledge
* Team Player
* Good understanding of financial and tax regulations
|Job Category||Financial Services|