Posted 5 months ago
Information Security Researcher (Malware)
- Researching and developing new malware offensive capabilities for both cyber security attack and defence; focusing on Deep Learning with Artificial Intelligence.
- Develop and supervise work related to new non-signature malware detection techniques and countermeasures.
- Evaluate and test popular anti-malware commercial systems
- Conduct training and provide consultancy in advanced malware countermeasures.
- Degree/MSc in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Fluent in relevant programming languages (eg. C/C++)
- Strong interest in Cyber Security Forensics.
- Preferably 1-2 years of working experience in Malware Analysis
- Team-player with good communication skills
- Willing to learn and work in a fast-paced environment
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Clarence Khoh | R1552376 | 16C7858