- Review equipment for service, repair and troubleshooting
- Attend local SAT and FAT with clients
- Commission, install and test offshore supply equipment and ensure survey equipment are in good operating conditions.
- Able to conduct onsite training.
- Able to analyse and interpret graphical data
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics Engineering
- Min 3 years of experience
- Experience in surveying and mapping
- Good knowledge of MS office
- Good communications skills and able to work well with clients
|Job Category||Engineering, Maritime|