Posted 10 months ago
- To work on researching and developing new malware offensive capabilities for both cyber security attack and defence; focusing on AI Deep Learning exploitation.
- Be able to develop and supervise work, related to new non-signature malware detection techniques and countermeasures.
- To evaluate and test today’s popular anti-malware commercial systems such as IDS/IPS, malware sandbox, and Next Gen firewalls; extending their system validation to associated issues e.g. cloud security, digital rights management, SCADA security and IoT security.
- To conduct training and consultancy in advanced malware countermeasures such as APT.
- Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering
- Willing to learn and work in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills
- Strong interest in cyber security
- Preferably 1-2 years of working experience (Candidates with experience in Malware will be at an advantage)
To apply, pls kindly submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org