Posted 6 months ago
- Responsible in new building – have to work closely with site manager & required to attend sea trails.
- Have to study changes in Class rules such as IMO, MARPOL, International rules & major requirements
- Responsible in vessels in service – analyse vessel data , fuel & oil consumption and communicate the result to the Technical Department.
- Coordinate vessel’s structural plan – according to SOLAS , IMO and off shore rules.
- Handle project time to time.
- Min Degree in Engineering (BENG) , Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering
- Preferably 5 years working experience in ship construction.
- Strong IT knowledge in Microsoft Office Skills
- Proficient good written & oral communication skills
- Good in perform 3D modelling
- Strong understanding of vessel scant lings
Interested candidates, please send in your updated resume in MS Word format.
We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.