- Focus on engineering and commissioning of projects assigned by project manager
- Perform configuration and ensure all technical parameters are adhered to
- Ensure project is carried out according to plan and prepare technical documentation and drawings using AutoCAD
- Work closely with project manager for FAT, HAT and SAT
- Ensure project is within schedule and budgeted cost, any variance to inform management
- Work closely with contractors and shipyards and prepare progress report for submission to customers.
- Liaise with customers and main office on all aspects of pre-commissioning, commissioning, maintenance and operations of equipment.
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering
- Min 3 years of project experience in maritime industry
- Good AutoCAD and Microsoft office skills
- Good communications skills and able to interact with managers and customers
- Independent and Resourceful
|Job Category||Engineering, Maritime|