Posted 1 month ago
- Perform VDR/SVDR annual tests and statutory safety radio survey onboard ships.
- Attend to customers’ enquiries and correspond on statutory survey matters.
- Monitor and be updated about international convention regulations and International Maritime Organization (IMO) requirements.
- Maintain and update survey checklists issued by classification bodies.
- Maintain validity of approval certificates issued by classification bodies.
- Identify nature of survey and monitor daily statutory survey activities.
- Prepare survey report and submit to relevant classification authority.
- Record any non-conformity of equipment in the survey report.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the superior.
- To comply with company policies and Classification Bodies/Authorities Code of Conduct
- Minimum two years relevant experience.
- Possess technical knowledge in GMDSS & VDR/SVDR systems.
- Authorised to conduct statutory surveys in accordance with International Safety of Life At Sea (SOLAS) convention, Mobile Offshore Drilling Units (MODU) code, High-Speed Craft (HSC) code and the Merchant Shipping Acts.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Michelle Lu | R1103726 | 16C7858