Posted 10 months ago
Software Developer (Artificial Intelligence)
- Testing and evaluation of security software and commercial security product.
- Test and validate IoT (Internet of Things) scenarios.
- Research on Open Source platforms and run tests on various scenarios.
- Develop AI (Artificial Intelligence) technology and Cognitive Computing for in-house Deep Learning capabilities
- Conduct training and consultancy in work related aspects.
- Degree/MSc in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Experienced with background in relevant programming languages (eg. C++, Python, JS, etc)
- Knowledge in JS technology stack (node.JS)
- Strong Interest in the development of deep learning software and machine learning libraries, Cyber Security and IoT systems.
- Good communication skills
- Willing to learn and work in a fast-paced environment
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Clarence Khoh | R1552376 | 16C7858