Posted 3 weeks ago
- In-charge of system implementation and any other relevant engineering tasks as directed and assigned.
- Assist in coordinating projects that include inter-disciplinary teams to deliver customer requirement.
- Primary interface with customer, especially during system configuration, testing and handover.
- Produce technical requirements for FAT/HAT/SAT documentation and develop and manage project-based documentations.
- Achieve in-house engineering and assembly works as per project requirement.
- Attend to site commissioning and troubleshooting on site where required.
- Managing, tracking and reporting on project costing versus cost variance against project budget.
- Guarantee project delivery is on schedule by monitoring and reviewing major project milestones and managing customer expectations.
- Successfully close all project commissioning activities with proper customer acknowledgement.
- Recommend improvement to processes as needed to improve quality, cost and prompt delivery
- Good Degree/Diploma in Electronics/Electrical/Mechatronics Engineering or equivalent qualifications
- Knowledge of software tools like Microsoft Project & AUTOCAD is compulsory
- Competency in understanding system development methods
- Displays strong analytical and troubleshooting skills on electrical, instrumentation and mechanical machinery
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with stakeholders as a team player.
- Willing to learn positively and preferably physically fit to respond quickly as job requires some travelling and mobility on site.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Michelle Lu | R1103726 | 16C7858
|Job Category||Engineering, Maritime|