• To follow up all vessels faulty Navigation Equipment and Projects through daily messages and seek instruction from superintendent to arrange repair, to get spare parts etc.
• To co-ordinate with Technical Superintendent and Technical Executives.
• Checking of invoices and seek signature for approval from Manager Fleet Shipboard Electronics.
• Track performance of the equipment and Projects as directed by Manager.
• Keeping and filing of documents, preparing various Data base of Radio Navigational equipment and Projects for Analysis.
• Weekly report to be prepared and submitted to Manager.
• Commission / De-commission of the new takeover vessel / vessel sold to be followed up.
• Diploma in Electronic Engineering preferred or Marine Engineering
• Preferably 1-2 years of experience in the marine industry
• Experience in Ship Navigational equipment preferred
• Basic IT knowledge, e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Email
• Good communication skills – spoken and written English
• Flair for numbers
Interested candidates, kindly attach your updated resume with recent photo. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Clarence Khoh | R1552376 | 16C7858