Looking for Technical Superintendent x 2
- Technical Superintendent, Containers
- Technical Superintendent, Tankers
* To provide technical support to ensure vessel comply with both Class and Flag State
* To comply with IMS and ISM and ensure all certificates are valid.
* Monitor vessel performance and ship repair schedule and attend to repair of vessel and provide technical advice
* Monitor and manage Plan Maintenance Scheme (PMS) for vessels managed
* Prepare vessel budget, plan and review drydocking requirements and costing
* Assist in drydock supervision and monitor performance in terms of cost, quality and schedule.
* Evaluate the drydocking invoices and be accountable for all dry dock works.
* Conduct regular inspections, monitor and review under-performing ships.
* Follow up on guarantee claims with shipyards
* Oversee the welfare of ship staff with fleet personnel department.
* Propose or review draft specification for new building vessels in accordance with Class requirements.
* Plan and attend to routine inspection and audit of vessels
* Attend to sale and purchase inspection before taking over vessels.
* COC Class 1
* Preferably 2 years experience as Superintendent
* Good communication and negotiation skills
* Knowledge in PMS, SMS, Flag and Class requirements
* Able to multi task and be a team player