Posted 3 months ago
- To provide technical, management and consultancy expertise and work closely with Class and Flag State
- Responsible for technical management of fleet vessels to ensure their safety operations
- First point of contact for all shipboard management issues and to provide timely support and solutions
- Attending to technical inspections, SIRE, docking, etc.
- Monitor the requirements and of major spares for all critical plant on board which deemed to be the main engine, generators, cargo system and safety equipment
- Monitor, review and manage ships assigned.
- Strong understanding of technical knowledge for tankers
- Ability to work in a dynamic team
- Min 2 years experience as Superintendent