– To provide technical support to ensure vessel comply with both Class and Flag State
– To comply with IMS and ISM and ensure all certificates are valid.
– Monitor vessel performance and ship repair schedule and attend to repair of vessel and provide technical advice
– Monitor and manage Plan Maintenance Scheme (PMS) for vessels managed
– Prepare vessel budget, plan and review drydocking requirements and costing
– Assist in drydock supervision and monitor performance in terms of cost, quality and schedule.
– Evaluate the drydocking invoices and be accountable for all dry dock works.
– Conduct regular inspections, monitor and review under-performing ships.
– Follow up on guarantee claims with shipyards
– Oversee the welfare of ship staff with fleet personnel department.
– Propose or review draft specification for new building vessels in accordance with Class requirements.
– Plan and attend to routine inspection and audit of vessels
– Attend to sale and purchase inspection before taking over vessels.
-COC Class 1
-Preferably 2 years experience as Superintendent
– Good communication and negotiation skills
– Knowledge in PMS, SMS, Flag and Class requirements
– Able to multi task and be a team player