- Monitor vessel performance and operational of
weather, navigational and operational reviews and new port study and risk
- Raise any operational problems and any
non-compliance to management
prompt billing of Hire and reimbursements.
for Security for ships transiting HRA.
weather, navigational and operational reviews and prepare reports for management
- Experience in charter party and agency networks
- Experience in SIRE and Safety Audits
- Prepare Reports based on market trends analysis
- Work closely with Commercial Department
or Degree in Maritime Studies or equivalent
5 years of shore-based operations experience preferably with containers
to prioritize and resolve problems
- Team Player
- Ensure all engineering designs
are in compliance with owner and class requirements
- Prepare drawings and designs
for all new builds and retrofit vessels
- Work closely with project and
sales department for bill of materials and design specifications.
- Ensure equipment supplied is
compliant to IMO regulations.
- Provide technical support to
- Good knowledge of LAN and IP
Telephone Systems, Navigation, Communications, PAGA and CCTV
- Able to design implement and deploy systems to
shipyards and coordinate with Project Manager.
- Experience with PLC systems
- Able integrate 3rd
party equipment with manufacturer equipment and resolve interface issues
- Min Diploma or Degree in any Engineering
- Min 2 years of design experience
in maritime or Oil and Gas
- Team player
- Customer oriented
- Good knowledge in AutoCAD and MS