- Monitor vessel performance and operational of container vessels
- Monitoring weather, navigational and operational reviews and new port study and risk assessments.
- Raise any operational problems and any non-compliance to management
- Ensure prompt billing of Hire and reimbursements.
- Arrange for Security for ships transiting HRA.
- Monitor weather, navigational and operational reviews and prepare reports for management
- Experience in charter party and agency networks
- Experience in SIRE and Safety Audits
- Prepare Reports based on market trends analysis
- Work closely with Commercial Department
- Diploma or Degree in Maritime Studies or equivalent
- Min 5 years of shore-based operations experience preferably with containers
- COC 1
- Able to prioritize and resolve problems
- Team Player