– Prepare accurate report based on current threat landscape and associated risks through the use of client, community, and open source reporting
– Produce actionable intelligence information
– Monitor real-time third-party security feeds, forums and mailing lists to gather information on vulnerabilities and exploits related to the clients
– Explore new form of cyber-attacks through real time environment
– Observe first-hand the evolution of novel attacks and defences.
– Support the APAC SOC team to investigate incidents and provide after action recommendations
– Provide proactive and knowledgeable customer support via email, social media and other online platform
– Act as a single point of contact for a designated portfolio and become the key ambassador for Japanese speaking clients/ business partner / stake holders
– Extensive travelling of 50% or more
– Deep proficiency in business Japanese and Japanese culture is required in order to communicate with Japanese clients / business partners / stakeholders
– JLPT N1 certification is required
– Ensure project deliverables are on time, within budget and meet prescribed standards
– Involved in projects definition, objectives and budget planning with stakeholders
– Certified PMP, PRINCE II
– Agile, SCRUM methodologies, SDLC
– Establish API development strategy and technical design for mobile application services
– Web and mobile applications backend system development
– Min 5 yrs exp in building mobile / web backend systems
– C#, Java, BDD, TDD
• Managing full spectrum of group finance reporting
• Full accountability and accuracy of reports – statutory and management reporting, taxation and treasury
• Provide professional financial advisory and analysis, reviewing financial performance and working capital
• CPA / CA Certified
Creative business and financial acumen, leading through complex marketing strategies and strong business intellect to take our organization to the next level
Aligning the organization internally around the brand and marketing objectives.
Well versed in marketing principles, brand, product and service management, sales and business development
Create a cohesive social media strategy across all social media channels that ensures consistency of messaging and voice while also ensuring that our social media efforts are targeting the right audiences with the right goals.
Work across stakeholder groups to gain alignment and broad understanding of our strategy and plan social media engagement strategy.
Own and manage corporate social media channels in – including curating content, managing editorial calendar and posting to accounts and the subsequent community management.
Maximising followers’ social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
Work to find or create relevant and engaging content that aligns with our strategy and make smart choices about what to post, when to post and when to amplify when appropriate.
- Work to build better coordination between channels and the corporate level social media channels.
Monitor the competition and be aware of market changes and developments
Preparing management reports on social media attraction analyst
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field: communications, journalism, social media, etc.
- Min 3 years’ experience as an influencer, editor, researcher, analyst or social media professional
- Knowledge of traditional media and social media, specifically social media in a business setting
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Interested candidates please send in your resume in MS Word.
Our client is a growing technology company and are looking for self-starting, experienced, and versatile C# full stack web developer.
• Designing, building and implementing C# Web Applications
• Develop user-facing features
• Ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX design
• Reviewing code and fixing fixing bugs
• Perform object oriented programming/ coding
• Able to build various architectural patterns and design
• Degree in Computer science or related fields
• Min 2-3 experience developing C# web applications
• Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC 5 (C#), ASP.NET WebAPI
• Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#
• Familiarity with writing raw SQL query and ADO.NET
**Interested candidates, please send in your updated resume in Ms Word format to email@example.com or click on the apply button. We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified**
Our client is an established maritime communications provider. Due to expansion they are looking for an experienced service desk representative to be able to manage 1st Level support.
- To be the main liaison between the company and external customers
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media
- Record details of customer contacts and actions taken by logging in to the ticketing system, after which refer the requests to the second line service if the first level of support cannot be applied
- Calculate charges, and assist on the processing of billing or payments
- Assist with placement of orders, cancellations or upgrade of accounts.
- Always put the department first in mind at all times
- Must be proficient in English
- Good communications skills
- Basic IT Knowledge