– Manage ADFS infrastructure and handle upgrades, integration and feature enhancements
– Active Directory and Active directory related technologies such as; DNS, DHCP, DFS, DFS-R, FRS and AD FS.
– Experience with Active Directory operations and best practices, Server Hardening, group policy management, etc.
– Experience in managing and supporting Windows 2008/2012/2016 platforms, including Active Directory and DNS.
– Experience in working with all Infra related components on Microsoft Azure (Load balancers, NSG, VNETs, App Gateway).
– Experience with implementation and management of monitoring and audit tools
– Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent
– At least 2 years’ experience in designing and engineering Windows/Linux server farms in Azure and on premise Experience supporting and/or engineering Microsoft server technologies, including Server 2012/2016, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Wins, etc
– Good acknowledge on Azure AD and Office 365
– At least 6 years of experience in IT Infrastructure support and Solutions.
– Ability to automate tasks using Powershell and VB Scripts, understanding existing scripts
– Experience in Technical Architecture Design documentation and diagrams on infrastructure implementation Hands-on system administration experience in Linux preferably Redhat with Practical experience designing and building enterprise, virtualized, scalable systems with an emphasis on server and storage.
– Provide proactive and knowledgeable customer support via email, social media and other online platform
– Act as a single point of contact for a designated portfolio and become the key ambassador for Japanese speaking clients/ business partner / stake holders
– Extensive travelling of 50% or more
– Deep proficiency in business Japanese and Japanese culture is required in order to communicate with Japanese clients / business partners / stakeholders
– JLPT N1 certification is required
– Ensure project deliverables are on time, within budget and meet prescribed standards
– Involved in projects definition, objectives and budget planning with stakeholders
– Certified PMP, PRINCE II
– Agile, SCRUM methodologies, SDLC
– Establish API development strategy and technical design for mobile application services
– Web and mobile applications backend system development
– Min 5 yrs exp in building mobile / web backend systems
– C#, Java, BDD, TDD
Creative business and financial acumen, leading through complex marketing strategies and strong business intellect to take our organization to the next level
Aligning the organization internally around the brand and marketing objectives.
Well versed in marketing principles, brand, product and service management, sales and business development
Our client is a growing technology company and are looking for self-starting, experienced, and versatile C# full stack web developer.
• Designing, building and implementing C# Web Applications
• Develop user-facing features
• Ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX design
• Reviewing code and fixing fixing bugs
• Perform object oriented programming/ coding
• Able to build various architectural patterns and design
• Degree in Computer science or related fields
• Min 2-3 experience developing C# web applications
• Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC 5 (C#), ASP.NET WebAPI
• Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#
• Familiarity with writing raw SQL query and ADO.NET
**Interested candidates, please send in your updated resume in Ms Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the apply button. We regret that only shortlisted candidate will be notified**